Sunday 22 January 2012

Day 10 - First Cycle of Chemo

Another great day of feeling good!!!  I even got out and went for a brief drive.  It's wonderful to get the fresh air.  The gut is still a little sore but seems to be getting better.  I'll be hitting the bottle again tonight....bottle of milk of magnesia that is.

I had a small cup of coffee today and that seemed to sit just fine.  That's the first coffee I've had in over a week.  I haven't wanted any at all.  I normally like a glass of wine with my supper but again I've just not wanted any.  It still doesn't appeal at the moment.  My appetite seems to be slowly returning.  I really enjoyed the ribs that Scott made for supper tonight along with the rhubarb cake he made from scratch. I splurged and had two pieces.

I was a little tired after being out in the van so went for a nap and woke up just in time for supper.  After supper, I helped my daughter study her french.  The voice still gets tired and raspy when I talk too much.  Anyway, let's hope that this next week has more great days. 

1 comment: