Saturday 25 February 2012

Day 3 - 3rd Chemo Cycle

I was too optimistic yesterday.  Today I feel terrible.  I'm very pale and I look ill today.  I'm not hungry at all.  I literally choked down some toast this morning to take my prednisone.  The Senokot is working but again has left me very weak.  I forced down some crackers at lunch time.  I'm trying to drink water so I don't get dehydrated.  I'm dizzy and weak.  I'm glad that my kids have activities away from the house for the full day so they don't see me this way and get scared.  My cat is attached to me today.  When I'm in bed because I'm too weak to be up, he's laying on the bed at my feet.  When I sit in the living room to drink water or eat crackers, he's on my lap or on the couch beside me.  He knows something is not right today.

I'm in God's hands today.  I'm feeling too weak to do much else.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that, Cathy. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.....let God hold you especially today Cathy
    I hope tomorrow is better for you

    ReplyDelete