Saturday 24 March 2012

Day 10 - 4th Chemo Cycle

What a wonderful day today was!!  My inlaws came for a visit and they helped clean my house and air it out.  We had lunch and dinner together as well as we shared love and laughter all day long.  The day was too short.  Is it ever nice to be sitting in a house that has had its spring cleaning!  I guess small things make me happy these days.

Physically, I'm feeling a little better each day.  I still tire easily.  My thrush seems to be clearing up.  I can't wait until I don't have to take the medicine anymore!  I tried some coffee again this morning and my taste buds are still not back to normal.  The first sip tasted like old cigarette butts again.  I had a sub at lunch and it tasted good.  However, something on it kept coming back on me in the early afternoon.  I had another treat at supper by having some Swiss Chalet.  I ate all my meal but was very full afterwards.  I'm glad that the taste buds cooperated and my meal tasted really good.

I'm tired again tonight even though I had a short nap this afternoon.  So this is a short entry again as I'm off for the night.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you had a great day! Hope you have many up ahead.

    ReplyDelete