Monday 5 March 2012

Day 12 - 3rd Chemo Cycle

Today I was very, very tired.  My abdomen was more painful today.  I was still constipated so I went to the chiropractor this afternoon.  It worked and by tomorrow I should feel much better, I hope.  The chiropractor's office was busy and I realized that I'm afraid to look up and around.  I don't want to see people staring at me in my touque.  My colour was also a little off today.

I  worked on knitting another sock all day.  I didn't have energy to do anything else.  Although tonight I did go to the mall to pick up a few items. 

Just that brief outing has exhausted me again.  Oh well, there's nothing on the agenda for tomorrow and I can sleep in if needed.  I didn't get my seeds planted today, so if I'm up to it tomorrow, I'll do that.

My appetite is coming back.  It does seem as if the "bad" first week is lingering longer in this cycle.  As always, I'm hoping I'm in the upswing of the cycle and tomorrow will be a better day.   

2 comments:

  1. i think your blog is a great idea. its great that your sharing your story. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a better day today, Cathy! Perhaps the sunshine we'll see today will help a little.

    ReplyDelete