Wednesday 7 March 2012

Day 14 - 3rd Chemo Cycle

As I expected, I was very tired today after my active day yesterday.  I'm slowly learning that I don't have much stamina.  I had a nap this afternoon and was awakened by my cat who decided to sit on my shoulder and stare at me until I woke up.  I think this was his way of waiting to be fed.  It's rather disconcerting to wake up and see big green eyes staring at you.

It was a quiet day of knitting and watching television.  I was content to have a quiet day.  I did have a very nice "telephone" visit with a friend from Cornwall this afternoon and then another "visit" with my mom tonight.  It's also interesting to hear how many church communities are praying for me.  The current count is 7 different church congregations are keeping me in their prayers!!  This is a little overwhelming but very touching as well.  This doesn't take into account the many people who are sending individual prayers, good vibes, positive thoughts and karma my way as well.  I'm feeling very comforted and cared for.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I see some friends who I haven't seen in 10 years!!  Tomorrow is going to be another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment