Wednesday 18 April 2012

Day 14 - 5th Chemo Cycle

I had more night sweats again last night which interrupted my sleep.  I found I was able to go back to sleep fairly easily.  I think this is because my body was physically tired from working in the garden.  I like being active and especially if it helps me sleep well at night.  Anyway, this morning I was dragging when I woke up.  I was surprised that my muscles weren't sore because I haven't been physically active for the last 4 months.  So my plans of working on the hedge today were postponed.  I laundered all the bedding for my family which sapped my energy.  I hung it outside so that we all have nice fresh smelling bedding to sleep in tonight.

This afternoon a very good friend came by for a cup of tea and a visit.  As always, I enjoyed our time together and it went by much too quickly.  I'm tired tonight.  I'll have a quiet night of watching the NHL playoffs and the Toronto Blue Jays game.  I'll probably knit my socks while I watch television.  I'm hoping tomorrow I will have more energy again and I can work on the hedge.  It will be an ongoing project which I'll tackle when I'm feeling well and energetic.  As I mentioned to my friend today, I'll trim the top of the hedge because I really want to and not because I "should" do it.

I'm hoping to register my Relay for Life team this coming weekend so those friends who have indicated they want to walk with me need to check their facebook tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment