Sunday 10 September 2017

Day 6 Second Chemo Round - It Goes Downhill

My day started well. I awoke at 6:35 a.m. and had energy was hungy and felt good. I did 3 loads of laundry and got them hung up. I was restless and bored, so hubby took me for a drive along the Lake Ontario Shoreline. We stopped at Finckle Shore Park and enjoyed a small walk and shared some french fries.

We headed home so that I could continue to drink my fluids and take my next anti-nausea pill. I was tired so I then went to bed for about 1 hour or so. I saw hubby go off to the Kingston Craft Beer and Ribfest and I was looking forward to the third rack of ribs that he was going to bring home for me. While he was gone, I went downhill. I had a late lunch and then some more liquid. I decided to try to have some mixed peanuts after a bit to help boost my protein and white blood cell count. Mistake! Up it all came.

Now I'm not hungry. I'm drinking my David's Digestive Tea very slowly. The ribs will have to wait until another day. They're in the refrigerator. I took another anti-nausea pill a little early. Now I'm back to being on it every 4 hours instead of the 6 hours.

I was hoping to watch the Outlander series opener tonight but I'm afraid that will be put on hold. Hubby has pvr'd it so that I can watch it another day.

Meanwhile, my tummy is still gurgling and not very happy. The day definitely went downhill. Tomorrow is my next chemo session. Blehhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment