Tuesday 3 October 2017

Day 5 Third Round Chemo - A Hodge Podge Day

Today has been a day of feeling a little nauseous and taste buds being off. I have managed to get through the day without anti-nausea pills. That's a good thing. However, I'm having trouble finding a liquid that I want to drink to stay hydrated. I started off with peppertmint tea this morning. Didn't work. Then I tried the Digestive tea. Didn't work. I tried my Iced Tea. Didn't work. I finally tried my favourite Chai tea late this afternoon. Didn't work.

However, today wasn't a wasted day. I made some quinoa salad for lunch and had some again at dinner time. I had a friend drop by this afternoon for a visit and we wandered around outside looking at my disgraceful flower and vegetable gardens. The weather was beautifully warm and the sun was shining. I did get my laundry washed twice. I'm now past being chemically toxic and so my laundry needed to be washed twice to ride it of the chemicals. I was able to hang it outdoors and it dried quickly.

I tried to knit today but I kept making mistakes and had to rip it all out and start again. Tomorrow will probably be a better day again. I think I'm coming out of the doldrums.

1 comment:

  1. Hope tomorrow will be a better day, Cathy. All the best.

    ReplyDelete