Thursday 5 October 2017

Day 6 Third Chemo Round - A Nauseous Day

I awoke thinking about our upcoming Thanksgiving dinner. I always make the pies. So I made up the pie pastry and then was too dizzy to do anything with it. That's OK because it can sit overnight and I can work with it tomorrow.

Then the nausea hit for for the full day. I laid down for a bit to see if that would help and I had a wonderful phone call from my sister to help pass the time. Then my hubby called from work to check on me. I had my cousin contact me who I haven't heard from in a long time. And then I had a nice visit from a very good friend who just returned from Las Vegas. I had been worried about her so it was good to have a visit even though I was nauseous.

The nausea continues. However, I do feel the enfolding grace of God's love through the support of friends and family. I'm reminded that God does carry me cupped in his hands through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment