Thursday 5 October 2017

Day 7 Third Chemo Round - Another Nauseous Day and Thanksgiving

I had a terrible night of nausea but I can say that I haven't vomited. Today was more of the same. I tried to eat some soup at lunch time so that I would be getting nourishment and hydration, but it didn't sit well.

I did manage to make an apple pie and a pumpkin pie for my family for this weekend's Thanksgiving dinner. I probably did too much because then I was feeling very dizzy and nauseous. I am also probably dehydrated because food and drink is not appealing to me today.

My son comes home tonight for several days to celebrate Thanksgiving. I go in for chemo again tomorrow morning so I expect that I will feel nauseous throughout the weekend and not interested in eating a turkey dinner. That's too bad because I always have looked forward to turkey dinners with all the trimmings. Oh well, I will have to look forward to having my turkey at Christmas time.

Here's praying that I can sleep tonight with less nauseousness.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the time with family this weekend, Cathy. I hope that the upcoming days are better and that the nausea lets up. Wishing you a good night's sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete